We specialize in the following types of concrete repair:
- Exterior steps or walkways repair
- Step nosings
- Pool aprons repair and coating
- Pitted concrete resurfacing
- Vertical and overhead concrete repairs
- Rocking Slabs ( especially where forklifts hit the edges)
- Uneven Slabs repair
- Self Leveling floors installation
- Pitch or re-pitch floors to your specs
- Expansion and control joint repairs
- Crack injections and repairs
- Grouting under slabs
- Grouting equipment
- Leakage floor to floor correction
Bandstand Repairs to Concrete wall cap ( Coping stone ) Images below.
- Repair to the deck, then the pitching of the deck. Then the coating of the deck, all with special Sika products
- After the deck was done…on another phase…we did the repairs to the cap stone, the steps etc. then we did a special Kiem Coating for concrete on the surfaces you see in the photo.
- Back to the capstone, that was a destroyed capstone, and we actually created a former, and made a mold of good areas of the capstone. Then we took the mold to our shop and we cast new pieces of concrete capstone.
- Then to finalize we took to site and installed those new capstones.
Concrete repair and Carbon fiber stitching
- This is an old slab in a mezzanine and they cannot do new concrete
- The cracks were leaking water thru on top of equipment.
- So we did the stitching to hold the cracks from moving and leaking with equipment movement, then once the floor slab was stabilized we did an epoxy floor coating.