Concrete Repairs | Foundation Crack Repair | Concrete Restoration
If you’ve noticed cracks in the concrete of your home or building, or that the slabs in your driveway or patio are uneven, Rhode Island Repair may be able to help you. We specialize in concrete repair and concrete waterproofing for large commercial and smaller home projects in Rhode Island. We can make even repair the most badly damaged and worn foundations, walkway, steps, basement, patio, etc like new look. We will also work closely with you from our initial consultation to when your job is completed to ensure that you are satisfied with the project and that your sidewalk or foundation is in good condition.
Knowing When You Need Concrete Repair in RI
Concrete is known for its durability and versatility, but there will come a time when it needs to be repaired. As with many other things that may need to be fixed in your home, it’s always best to contact a concrete repair service in RI when your problems are still minor and easy to repair. Some of the signs that you may need concrete repair in RI include:
- Cracks appearing in concrete
- Uneven concrete surfaces such as sloping floors
- Pooling water on concrete surfaces due to poor concrete waterproofing
These issues are bad enough to require RI concrete repair, but they are usually relegated to floors and outdoor structures. These issues should be fixed, but they aren’t as crucial as a foundation crack repair. You might have a crack in your home’s foundation if you notice some of the following signs:
- Windows and doors that don’t close properly or that “stick”
- Cracks in your walls
- Sinking and sloping floors
These issues tend to be more serious than an old patio with cracks or concrete that is in dire need of waterproofing, so be sure to contact us for foundation crack repair in RI if you notice any of these issues.
We specialize in the following types of concrete repair:
- Exterior steps or walkways repair
- Step nosings
- Pool aprons repair and coating
- Pitted concrete resurfacing
- Vertical and overhead concrete repairs
- Rocking Slabs ( especially where forklifts hit the edges)
- Uneven Slabs repair
- Self Leveling floors installation
- Pitch or re-pitch floors to your specs
- Expansion and control joint repairs
- Crack injections and repairs
- Grouting under slabs
- Grouting equipment
- Leakage floor to floor correction
Bandstand Repairs to Concrete wall cap ( Coping stone ) Images below.
- Repair to the deck, then the pitching of the deck. Then the coating of the deck, all with special Sika products
- After the deck was done…on another phase…we did the repairs to the cap stone, the steps etc. then we did a special Kiem Coating for concrete on the surfaces you see in the photo.
- Back to the capstone, that was a destroyed capstone, and we actually created a former, and made a mold of good areas of the capstone. Then we took the mold to our shop and we cast new pieces of concrete capstone.
- Then to finalize we took to site and installed those new capstones.
Concrete repair and Carbon fiber stitching
- This is an old slab in a mezzanine and they cannot do new concrete
- The cracks were leaking water thru on top of equipment.
- So we did the stitching to hold the cracks from moving and leaking with equipment movement, then once the floor slab was stabilized we did an epoxy floor coating.
These are just some of the many projects that our RI concrete repair experts have completed in the past for our many satisfied clients in and around Rhode Island. Our staff specializes in foundation crack repair and general concrete repair for Rhode Island residents. If your building or home in RI is in need of concrete repair or concrete waterproofing services, contact us today. We will be happy to schedule a consultation to determine where the proper repairs need to be made. With our help, even the most badly-damaged concrete structures and cracked foundations can be restored to look like new again.